Warning: Declaration of Admin_Page_Framework_Walker_Category_Checklist::start_el(&$strOutput, $oCategory, $intDepth, $arrArgs) should be compatible with Walker_Category::start_el(&$output, $category, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home/therosen/public_html/test/wp-content/themes/brada/admin/classes/admin-page-framework.php on line 2837
Fields of Gold | The Rosenrot | For The Love of Avant-Garde Fashion

Fields of Gold

February 22, 2012

by Gracia Ventus

Coat – vintage; Leather blazer – Ann Demeulemeester; Shirt – Ann Sofie-Back; Vest – can’t remember; Boots- Rick Owens

I’m missing the cold weather since I left London.

(7 comments)

7 thoughts on “Fields of Gold

• Semicosmic

by Semicosmic on February 22, 2012 at 11:59 am

LOVE this outfit. So incredible. I absolutely love the texture of the blazer over the other layers. Fantastic!

• GlassOrganelle

by GlassOrganelle on February 22, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Your look here is simply divine. I love the leather jacket.

ps hair and makeup is also beautiful!

• inkarlcerating

by inkarlcerating on February 22, 2012 at 2:41 pm

divine !!! the style that everyone must worship hehe

• O D Y S S E Y

by O D Y S S E Y on February 23, 2012 at 12:53 am

beautiful lip color and awesome boots. no cold weather for me now, either.

• Rosenrot

by Rosenrot on February 23, 2012 at 11:22 am

Thank you all for your kind words. I try to do what I can with very minimal make-up knowledge.

• A La Mode

by A La Mode on February 26, 2012 at 3:21 am

This outfit is so perfect, I love the layering. That coat looks like the warmest thing ever, very London worthy!

Wish I could have met you when you were here, your dress sense is beyond words!

• Black Shadow Stripe Suit

by Black Shadow Stripe Suit on April 11, 2012 at 9:21 am

That is absolutely fashionable! I like your suit.